Length41.50 feet (12.65 m)
Draft (maximum)2.20 m
Displacement8 561.00 kg
Sails, engines and tanks
Propeller(s)3 fixed blades
Type of fuelDiesel
Fuel tank200.00 L
Water tank330.00 L
Black waters tank50.00 L
The Sun Odyssey 440 is an innovative yacht with the Jeanneau concept of continuous gangways.
It features a clever deck layout, with sloping gangways that allow circulation from the front of the deck to the cockpit.
The pure and elegant lines designed by Philippe Biand improve :
- Performance thanks to the straight bow which extends the maximum waterline length
- Comfort thanks to an advanced mast offering beautiful volumes and a vast cockpit open onto a bathing platform.
- Stability thanks to the chines which give the canvas more stiffness and optimise the interior living space.
The Sun-Odyssey 440's deck layout is flawlessly efficient:
All manoeuvres are distributed and organised on the roof with automatic reefing.
The sheets are adjusted directly aft of the cockpit near each helm station.
The layout is available in several versions:
- from 2 to 4 cabins
- possibility of converting cockpit coamings into sunbeds
- a wood or grey cedar interior...
The Sun Odyssey 440 is an invitation to travel.