The RM 970 was declared as "European Yacht of the Year 2017"
After a hard selection process, where the main European shipyards presented their latest novelties, a jury of journalists from 11 European countries chose the RM 970.
At a prize-giving ceremony on Saturday 21 January in Düsseldorf, the RM 970 was declared "European Yacht of the Year".
RM 970, the latest model of the RM range, known for its cruising sailboats combining performance and exceptional design, seduced the jury thanks to outstanding qualities:
- Breathtaking lines, a very elegant design,
- Performance of a racing sailboat,
- Outside visibility, guarantee of comfort and safety,
- An amazing wellness for life on board: space, light, heat,
- An epoxy plywood hull that provides lightness and rigidity,
- A construction method with a very limited environmental impact.
Note that the same distinction was won by the yard in 2013, with the RM 1260.